forum.nfo.pl

Forum NFO
Teraz jest So, 15 gru 2018, 23:41

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2 [ DST ]

Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Truls the Wanderer
PostNapisane: Cz, 29 wrz 2005, 16:02 

As some of you may remember AGNAR & Friends won the auction last year concerning the last available copy of Pan's Truls drawing by Carl Erik Fugl. The picture is numbered and signed by the artist (copy no. 97 out of 200), has been donated by Norsk Skogkattring, the auction was run by Lorraine Twyman and the funds went to Dr Diane D. Adie's FIP research.
You can read about the last year's auction here: http://forum.nfo.pl/index.php.
As is was a joint effort it's impossible to satisfy all who took part in it - we cannot split the drawing into several pieces;)
We have our share and enjoyed it for a year - and what a year it was! A great feast for the members of our club to be able to watch Truls and actually have him with us at the shows. He made a splendid appearance and we have been tremendously happy to enjoy his presence (I must say here I was particularly blessed, as my cats shared the pen with Truls during some shows - them being neutered which was a guarantee that no harm will come to the venerable image of our cats' ancestor).
But the time has come to let Truls go and wander off to brighten up the lives of other devoted lovers of that magnificent breed.
Hereby we announce that the drawing in question will be available for the similar auction event quite soon. We have solicited the help of Lorraine Twyman, who organized the auction last year, and we hope it will go as smoothly as before and with even better results :D
The funds gathered will go to feline charity/research, this is yet to be decided. I will be sending all information concerning the event to the various wegielists and posts them here as well - I think the forum is a handy channel for exchanging information like that.
We would like to organise the auction so that the winner can receive the prize at the NFO World Special Show in Denmark in 2006.

Our dream is that Truls will wander like that yearly and that the winner of the auction will let him go after a year, so that Truls can participate on fund raising for charity/research in feline diseases. It can be our tribute to the whole cat-fancy.

We invite you to take part in this year's auction - may it bring you as much joy as it did to us :D

So - I'll keep you posted about that, that's certain :D

Happy Agnarians with Truls after the show in Poznań last November (yes, we celebrated with champagne)

Ostatnio edytowano Śr, 1 lut 2006, 15:32 przez oberhexe, łącznie edytowano 2 razy

Zobacz profil WWW  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Cz, 19 sty 2006, 18:04 

New info coming soon, do not miss it!

Zobacz profil WWW  

Tytuł:
PostNapisane: Wt, 31 sty 2006, 03:40 

Now for the technical details:

The auction will begin on the 1st of February (midnight, GMT + 1 hour) and will end on the 15th of February, also midnight.
The bidders are asked to submit the bids via mail to my address: magpat@cats-and-translators.com, I will post them here ASAP. The highest bid entered within the allowed time frame wins.
The bids should be sent in euro, we start from the minimal price of 25 euro (hopefully to be exceeded many times :D ). The number of participants in not limited, the more the merrier :D
Remember - this is the last available print of Truls, so do not miss the opportunity to lay your hands on the venerable ancestor of our cats AND raise some funds for the HCM research :D

So - see you and have fun 8)

Zobacz profil WWW  

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 2 [ DST ]